Sunday, April 5, 2009

1st day

haha, sunday is my 1st day to work as a telephone operator in telelink. tis is a company help customer to bet d horse racing n buy no.
morning, i felt no appetite to eat anythg bcoz i too gan jiong aldy. but i force myself to eat somethg then my dad fetch me to klcc. in d office, my boss intro d facilities in d office n d rules. then, i juz wait my shifu come...
my shifu is a 35years old woman, she is going to teach me for 6working days. she is a genial ppl. she nvr scold at me even though i always taip wrong to d com...
actually, d 1st 3 training days, i cant receive any call, i juz need to learn how to key in d information n try to understand all d horse racing things. but dunno wat happen to me...juz after about 7hours learning time, i ask my shifu to allow me to receive a call...
i cant forgot d moment i waiting my 1st customer, i m very very nervous.....even my shifu oso know my breathing rate increasing....she told me dun gan jiong lar, if speak wrong she will help me d....
after about a minute, i heard d terrible 'tutu' sound.....a old man voice, wan to buy horse, speak very unclearly....i juz help him to key in his account no. then i totally dunno wat he is saying....my shifu smile n help me to key in d information, i juz sit there n say "yes, ok ok" to d customer. then i repeat all investment to d customer, n it is d end of my 1st call. haha, actually d feel quite shong n 刺激 d~~
at d end of tat day, i received more than 20calls.... i know tat d hardest point for me is i always misunderstand wat those old man talking....
i think tis job is quite gud for me to improve my english n attention in hearing...n d most important is d salary so attractive woh....^^my bro said i have earn about 80ringgits tat day~~~wah, juz a training day, n juz 8.5 hours woh~~my bro said bcoz tat day got 2 horse racing, if it is ony 1 horse racing they will reduce d salary....
wahahahaha~~quite shong lor~~~^^very grateful to my genial shifu, she help me a lot, thank q~

4 comments:

  1. so good lar..

    no like me....
    working until die...

    boring until die...no customer de..
    so pk de..
    hehe~~~XD...

    Miss school time moment...

    ReplyDelete