Saturday, April 4, 2009

have to work liao.....T.T

boss sms me liao, tomolo sunday hav to start my job...T.T
now d most nervous thing is i scare tat my broken english will scare die my boss...my bro told me d boss always scold d beginner...
so, start from tomolo, every friday saturday sunday i will be in busy...even if tat day is public holiday or any festival, i hav no choice...haiz.......
other, my mum wan me part work part study...so, even through my college education start, i still need to work....
i very scare tat i may lost all my free time after d skul start....i scare i got no time to hang out wit frens, got no time to on9, got no time to 发呆, got no time to sleep at afternoon, n d most scarible is i got no mood to do anything.....

haiz.....juz bcoz of money....
money not ten thousand able, but no money jiu ten thousand ten thousand not able.....T.T

2 comments:

  1. 笨啊!担心不该担心的东西!加油咯

    ReplyDelete
  2. ==酱都可以。。。至少解释一下吧。。。

    ReplyDelete